Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ana Garcia - April 17, 2010

April 17, 2010
This year has been so hard. Just when something seems like it’s going to work out – it doesn’t. There are so many things to worry about – Abuelita’s health, the kids, my jobs, and money! I’m grateful for the job I got but it seems like no matter how hard I work , we’re in the same spot with our money. And if I miss one more day because my childcare backs out, I’m not sure they’ll let me keep my job. Even though it’s not perfect, it was hard to get – I don’t want to lose it – I can’t!

Yesterday was Isabel’s birthday. I can’t believe she is three already. She and her brother make life so much better – I just want to give them what they need and deserve. I called the Union Pacific center that the YW runs. I hear there are a few spots open in their preschool. I just hope we can make it.
-Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment