Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ana Garcia - May 25, 2010

May 25, 2010
The YWCA called me back about Isabel getting into preschool… there is an OPEN SPOT!! She can start in the fall! I got to see the inside of the building. I couldn’t help it but I cried when I saw the learning stations, all the books, the colorful artwork on the walls. What an amazing place! I never dreamed I could send my kids to a place like this. They even said they have a spot open for Diego – he’s one now.

Maybe if both kids are in a place like this, I can get a good job. When we were leaving the building I saw a flyer about a computer lab offered to anyone to help with job skills. I don’t want to get too excited but all I can keep thinking about is what a better job would mean to my family. Maybe this year will be better than last year.
-Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment